Thursday 1 August 2013

First past the post

Well... I set this blog page up ages ago and it's taken me months to get this far!
The first of the month seems like a good starting point - although at this rate by the time I get this finished it will be 2nd August . ..
Despite the description at the top of the page,  we've been enjoying some pretty fantastic weather - until the local agricultural show yesterday!  Luckily we arrived early and we'd 'done' all the stalls before the downpour at about 2.30 pm. We hung on a bit to watch the heavy horses ... but no let up for the rest of the day- such a shame for the rest of the events in the ring.  
I love looking at the crafts and the animals - took loads of pictures and then realised I didn't have any of the cakes!


Photos are before the deluge!!

This would have been a good photo for the intro to the blog....

Every year I think I'll enter something in the craft section - maybe 2014...





1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome to blogland! I was like you at the start, set my blog up and it took me ages to get going. I'm Suzy from RusticVintageCountry and am now following you. x

    ReplyDelete