Saturday 3 August 2013

Kirkcudbright

Yesterday had a little trip out to Kirkcudbright for the art and crafts trail. 

Just as interesting as the venues were the little alleys and ginnels to get to peoples garden sheds and studios.

The harbour was picture perfect. 
Magpie instinct came to the fore - but I'll get onto that later





Years since I've seen buckets and spades outside a shop and how much do I want a beach hut?








On the way to someones shed!







There's a bow fronted shop window at the bottom of this ginnel, if you look closely you can just see it.

I have added Kirkcudbright to the long list of places I want to live!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather! Eek, I'm your first commenter and I'd like to be your first follower too ... Can't see the link though. Thank you for finding me and following my blog, love it when people from nearby find me, where are you from? I know someone from Kirkcudbright, it looks a lovely place. Congratulations on your new blog!

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete